f = acl_users
u = f.getUser('somebody')
- How do I get the user object from the folder?
- How do I get the dn of a user?
- changing attributes of a user
f.manage_editUser(dn,kwargs=dict(attribute='hihi)) - this uses the
'real' ldap attributes
- getting a property of a user
u.attribute - using the ldap attribute name, but only for some
attributes. Which ones???
- getting all the possible attributes - the schema
- getting a property of a user using the 'friendly name'
- get all the properties of a user
It pretty much seems that everything is done with the ldap names, and the friendly names are just cosmetic.